- 100g Lurpar® Butterbox Slightly Salted
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds, crushed
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsb dried oregano
- 1 kg chicken thighs and drumsticks
- 2 wholde lemons, cut into chunks
- 2 large red onions, cut into wedges
- 3 large waxy potatoes, cut into 2cm chunks
- 8 garlic cloves, skin on and crushed
- 1 large bunch of coriander, roughly chopped
Greek Lemon Chicken With Spiced Butter
Preheat the oven to 200°c/180°c fan/gas mark 6
Melt the Lurpak® in a small saucepan and add the coriander seeds, cumin seeds, ground cinnamon and dried oregano.
Place the chicken, lemon chunks, onions, potatoes and garlic in a large roasting dish and then pour over the melted butter mix.
Rub the butter into all the ingredients making sure everything is well covered. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Place into the oven for 35-40 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the potatoes are tender. Turn the ingredients over after 15 minutes to prevent burning.
Stir the roughly chopped coriander into the chicken and serve immediately with a Greek salad.