- 80g Lurpak® Butterbox Slightly Salted, softened
- 2 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp dried chilli
- Pinch of saffron
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 16 large king prawns, heads removed
- Zest and juice of one lemon
- Small bunch of flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
King Prawns With Fennel and Saffron Spiced Butter
In a small bowl, mix together the softened Lurpak®, fennel seeds, chilli and saffron. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Place the butter mixture onto a large piece of cling film and shape into a log shape, cover and refrigerate for one hour or until firm.
Heat a large frying pan . When hot, add the butter and garlic, and when it starts to melt add the prawns. Stir continuously for about 3-4 minutes or until the prawns turn pink. If the butter starts to brown add a splash of water. Stir in the lemon zest, flat-leaf parsley and a squeeze of lemon juice.
Serve immediately with crusty bread and a green salad.